The nature of working with vulnerability and with other humans is life changing and a deep honor. It all begins with a relationship. Any person wanting to take our yoga trainings will run into their own traumas, fears, and shame. Creating sacred space takes time and commitment. That is why our curriculum begins with ourselves.
Click Here: What Makes Our Program Unique:
March 5-9 2023
June 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2023
Click To Learn More
103- Trauma & The Emotional Body, Trauma Informed Yoga Educator | TRAUMA- INFORMED YOGA EDUCATOR TIYE –
Instruction: In person:
* Includes Level I & Level II the 100 hrs is our TRAUMA- INFORMED YOGA EDUCATOR TIYE – 100 ®
L-II L-III 80hrs 45-CEU
Instructors: Raechel, Erin
The body speaks what the mind often cannot. Every experience we have in life is processed through our physical bodies. Experiences with trauma creates patterns of disconnection from the wisdom in our bodies. In this course, we will practice witnessing how our own experiences are manifesting in our bodies and our lives. Witnessing our own journey is ultimately what prepares us to witness and guide the journey of another.
The layers from trauma can vary in complexity and needs. Taking into account the whole person, we teach an experiential process over a prescription. In this training, you will learn to facilitate an inquiry of presence and deep listening to the body. This inquiry allows the clients or students to explore the skills and abilities needed to find their own way to cope with trauma-related symptoms, and the supportive space to reclaim their bodies and their lives.
Level I: Understanding trauma theory. Practicing resilience and embodiment.
- Understanding the nervous system
- Yoga and the nervous system
- Trauma Theory and the physiological and psychological effects of trauma
- Neuroscience and Neurobiology research studies about embodiment and trauma
- Considerations for working with & teaching yoga to trauma survivors
- Depathologizing & destigmatizing mental illness
- Types of trauma
Level-II (Educator ) Invites: We continue understanding the impact of attachment theory and relationships. How to be in a deeper relationship with self and others. A deeper reflective space of Self Awareness. The space to shift wounds into wisdom and suffering into purpose. This training prepares you to educate on the impacts of trauma. Engage only from a place of presence, trust, and safety to initiate conscious conversations about equity and decolonizing of the healing process. This training includes evidence based protocols for working with trauma survivors and those directly or indirectly affected by trauma.
- Pranayama for trauma
- The magic of inquiry
- Understanding triggers -how to use edge
- The impact of Relationship and Your own barriers of disconnection.
- Shadow work
- Anti-racist Trauma Informed Care
- Leadership tools
- How trauma is stored in the body and how to offer somatic,
- Body-based only treatment.
- Scope of Practice for Yoga Teachers
Yoga Therapy 103 Online, June 21st 2023-Novemeber 15th 2023.
Must be pre-approved.
Wellbeing ~ Self Awareness ~ Transformation ~ Community