Our program is for practitioners serious about initiating change in their life and in the world. A personalized modular training certification is designed with you in mind. Our Level-II Body Mind Being 300 Hour Yoga Certification continues on learning a scientific system thousands of years old for helping us manage our daily obstacles and patterns. Strengthening your students’ awareness of the subtle body and innate wisdom with asana, pranayama, energy medicine and meditation. Better understand the koshas as layers of form and consciousness. We provide a comprehensive education in ancient healing Indian traditions through the pre-classical and classic yoga traditions, with elements of contemporary body-mind psychology.
300 Hour Yoga Certification
In Studio Commitment 2022
300 Hour Yoga Certification
Immersion Commitment 2022
What Makes Our Level II Program Unique:
Our teacher training uniquely includes Trauma-Informed and inclusive training. This certification is not found at any other local yoga teacher training. These protocols are currently being utilized in private practices, hospitals, wellness centers, other health care facilities, prisons, addiction centers, and schools, both as stand-alone programs and as a complementary modality.
Experience personal transformation during your yoga training in beautiful Yelapa, Mexico. Accessible only by boat, Yelapa is a unique community— “one of the few remaining on Earth where the original inhabitants still reside on, own, and control their own land.” A reservation legally set aside and protected for its indigenous people. Your journey begins at the Pura Vida Eco Retreat Center where we spend the first ten days of this five month training immersed in nature and ancient yoga healing practices.
The Body Mind Being Institute is for those who want to use yoga in a field that helps people change themselves for the better and become empowered to live more authentic and meaningful lives. Our program is fully accredited by Yoga Alliance. Graduates will be required to complete an internship to demonstrate empowerment and embodiment.
10-Day Yelapa Immersion
- Use of the resorts private pool, hot tub, kayaks, and snorkel gear
- Access to local beaches
- 10-nights in authentic tropical cabins situated above the Bay of Banderas
- Daily hikes , including a local 60-foot waterfall
- All Meals Included-Organic Vegetarian and Vegan
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, and Breath Work practices along with over 100 contact hours
Guided Ceremonies | Excursions:
- Snorkeling and private jungle tour
- Temazcal (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony led by local Shaman
- Hike to waterfalls and local town
- Day trip to Botanical Gardens
- Holistic Breathwork Ceremony with Fire. Potential to access expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity about one’s patterns and life purpose.
- Play with your edge during a guided cliff diving experience
Meet Your Instructors
Have Questions? We can help.