Ready to Live Your Yoga?
Our program is for practitioners serious about initiating change in their life and in the world. Our 300-Hour Yoga Certification continues together to embody a scientific healing system, thousands of years old, for helping us manage our daily obstacles and patterns. The curriculum is designed to mentor these tools of resiliency.
How Our Offering is Unique?
Change happens in relationships. We honor a very old tradition of witnessing another that has made a deep, solemn vow to herself/himself. Each participant is mentored by one of the two mentors. This includes private sessions, emails, and calls. The first in-person meeting we learn to witness each other. Learning the sacred “way of the circle”. Though, your journey is internal and unique. When we do it together, it gives everyone permission and support to be authentic and live their full potential.
Honoring sacred stillness and wandering. A deep part of the spiritual path is the ability to be with the stillness inside. As well as the paradox of sacred wandering into mystery. This can occur when we leave our day-to-day habits and routines to live and experience practice. Through daily immersion, you can better live yoga and incorporate it into daily life and offerings. This is why our advance training includes a pilgrimage as part of the training.
Learn to express your dharma to bless others. Uniquely, you are provided the space to practice deepening your dharma. In the yogic model, you get close contact with your students and hopefully a ongoing relationship that could last years or life time.
Lastly, we will spend very little time in advance asana. Yoga has and always will be an ancient system of healing. We will embody all the kosha’s NOT ASANA. In study and practice you can come home and deeply tune into your body, mind, and spirit.
Curriculum & Schedule
- Yoga Therapy: Learn to skillfully Witness. Learn to skillfully guide a process that brings people into a state of self-awareness and inner presence. Most importantly, into the well of wisdom inside of themselves. Yoga Therapy, is informed by the intelligence of yoga. To be able to skillfully witness our own embodiment. To change the relationship with our bodies, the relationship to Self, and the relationship with each other. Grand Rapids, MI February 3, 4, 5, 2023.
- Strengthening your awareness of the subtle body and innate wisdom with Asana, Pranayama, Ayurveda, energy medicine and meditation. Better understand the koshas as layers of form and consciousness.
- Pilgrimage is a sacred journey, undertaken for a spiritual purpose Diamond Mountain Retreat Center, March 14th-22nd, 2023
- Online Trauma Informed Yoga Educator
- Online meetings Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm: April 12th, May 3rd, May 24, June 7, July 19, Aug. 16th
Our teacher training uniquely includes Trauma-Informed and inclusive training. This certification is not found at any other local yoga teacher training. These protocols are currently being utilized in private practices, hospitals, wellness centers, other health care facilities, prisons, addiction centers, and schools, both as stand-alone programs and as a complementary modality.
The Body Mind Being Institute is for those who want to use yoga in a field that helps people change themselves for the better and become empowered to live more authentic and meaningful lives. Our program is fully accredited by Yoga Alliance. Graduates will be required to complete an internship to demonstrate empowerment and embodiment.
Tuition $4795. All-inclusive, except for airfare and text books. Payment plan available. Credit for previous Trauma Training and/or Yoga Therapy Training.
Have Questions? We can help.