SACRED RITUALS EMBODIED – Experience personal transformation at the beautiful Pura Vida Eco Retreat Center April 2-12, 2022 , immersed in nature and ancient yoga healing practices for 11-days and 10-nights of Sacred Rituals Embodied Yoga Retreat. Experience your evolving personal journey in beautiful Yelapa, Mexico, accessible only by boat. Yelapa is a unique community— “one of the few remaining on Earth where the original inhabitants still reside on, own, and control their own land.” As a comunidad indigena, Yelapa is a land grant or reservation legally set aside and protected for its indigenous people. Retreaters will enjoy authentic Mexican accommodations nestled in the lush green mountain side with daily yoga practices, sacred rituals, and refining alignments in your body, mind, and being. Ancient sacred rituals will reconnect you to nature and move you beyond your daily limitations to experience your own mystical life force.
This retreat is for individuals, couples, yoga practitioners, desiring experience in nature, re-connection, community, centering, and healing. Couples looking to reconnect, individuals, seasoned yogis or new yoga practitioners
Escape the confines of daily routines to the embrace of nature through daily offerings of: Yoga Asana (movements), Breath work, Meditations, Rituals, Ceremonies, Excursions, Themes Yamas & Niyamas discussions and living a yogic life.
We want to help people become genuine, empowered, embodied and live in their true nature. Find quite time to connect with your true authentic self.
Payment plans are available, additional fee’s may apply.
April 2-12, 2022
- Use of the resorts private pool, hot tub, kayaks, and snorkel gear
- Access to local beaches
- Daily hikes , including a local 60-foot waterfall
- All Meals Included-Organic Vegetarian and Vegan
- Cost of all resort excursions
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, and Breath Work practices
- Snorkeling and private jungle tour
- Temazcal (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony led by local Shaman
- Hike to waterfalls and local town
- Day trip to Marietas Island, snorkeling
- Holistic Breathwork Ceremony with Fire. Potential to access expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity about one’s patterns and life purpose.
- Play with your edge during a guided cliff diving experience
- Flight to and from Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
- Travel Insurance
- COVID Testing * may be required before departing Mexico
- Upgraded Rooms
- Transportation to and from airport
Total Investment starting at $3050.00 some restrictions may apply.