Get certified to teach Kids Yoga with our 2 day in-person Kids Yoga teacher training!
Join us for two days of hands on instruction and learning which will certify you as a Kidding Around Yoga teacher (Yoga Alliance recognized) held in studio at the Body Mind Being Institute. You do NOT need prior yoga teacher training to attend a KAY training. Kidding Around Yoga is designed for anyone who loves to work with kids. With KAY, you can start your own child-centered yoga business, enrich your adult classes, bring something special to your academic classroom, or even introduce your own family to the benefits and joys of yoga. This training can enhance your career and change your life and the lives of all of those beautiful young yogis in your future.
Go straight to the Kidding Around Yoga training page to register: Use code STUDIOFRIEND for 15% off your tuition.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Games and songs
- Age-appropriate activities for 2-12 year-olds
- Yogic philosophy, pranayama, meditation, and chanting
- Yoga arts & crafts
- Deep relaxation/guided meditation for kids
- Behavior management techniques
- Tips for Family, Mommy & Me, Baby, Teen, and Classroom Yoga
- Stress management for kids
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Teaching yoga in various environments
The Body Mind Being Institute with support from the The Body Mind Being Project will be offering one scholarship to attend this two day training. If you are interested in applying for this life changing trainings please apply below. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is June 7th.