We continue to monitor local, state and federal guidelines on safe class attendance and meeting space recommendations. All in-studio learning and practice—i.e., small in-person classes and private sessions—are following strict safety protocols.
New Safety and Cleaning Procedures
- Social distancing rules apply to everyone.
- Online classes still available for those not ready to come back to the studio until further notice.
- Hand wash and hand sanitizer signs throughout the building
- Hand sanitizer and masks available
- No more than 6 participants per class as per current restrictions.
- Studio cleaned between uses.
- Members asked to stay at home and not use the facility if unwell or have symptoms.
- Members must book into and sign into every single class
- Members are asked to abide by social distance recommendations or 6 feet between other members and The Body Mind Being Instructors.
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
- Maximum of 6 students per in-studio class
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for class
- Masks must be worn while setting up for class. Once on your mat, you have the option of removing your mask.
- Bring your own mats, towels, water and props and anything else you may need for practice.
Please do your part!
If you have any of the following potential COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has the virus, please stay home. This is the most important way you can protect yourself and others in our community.
According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
In the event there is a reported COVID positive case in the studio the relative authorities will be contacted and the members who had potential contact will be notified. The studio will be disinfected to ensure it is safe to resume classes.
On Behalf of the staff at The Body Mind Being Institute,we want to thank you for continuing to intrust us in providing a safe space for you to continue your yoga journey. The health and safety of our members and staff is of great importance to us and we want to ensure we are creating a space our community feels safe and welcome.