At the Body Mind Being Institute we acknowledge that each person is unique, with a unique history and energy in body, mind, and spirit. Most healing professionals desire to help their clients but are trained in modalities that compartmentalize and superficially treat a person. The healing process we offer is one of exploration of self and discovery, taking into account the unique nature of the individual.
In our 350 Hour Integrative Life Yoga Therapy Program You Will:
- Stand out in a crowded marketplace, by integrating mental-emotional health skills and specializing in a holistic embodiment that is in frequent demand.
- Learn to be a Sovereign facilitator, with skills such as reading energy in yourself and maintaining center while interacting with another energy, Shadow monitoring, and mirroring.
- Radically expand your practice by breaking limiting beliefs or barriers to re-connection that have been keeping you “playing small.”
- Gain confidence in your ability to support yourself and clients on and off the therapeutic mat.
- Experience clarity and deep healing through your own personal journey of self-discovery + shadow work.
Yoga therapy is a complete mind body spirit therapeutic modality that utilizes all the tools of yoga. This training includes asana, meditation, pranayama, energy healing, koshas, shadow work, neuroscience, Ayurveda, psychology, and spirituality.
This course provides the tools to guide your clients deep into themselves, to find their own answers for the disconnect within. This training is appropriate for the professional who is tired of scratching the surface with their clients, or who wants to branch out into the emerging field of yoga therapy.
Yoga is powerful and has been used for good reason for over 10,000 years. In Western cultures, however, the word “yoga” is often used to mean “posture,” and people think of “doing yoga” as “performing yoga poses.” Most certifications and pieces of training spend the majority of the hours on the postures.
But postures are just one component of yoga. Yoga includes transformational philosophy, energy healing, breathwork, neurobiology and neuropsychology as it applies to yoga practices, self-care, and spirituality. The focus of the training is to give the practitioner tools while working with individuals in a one-to-one setting.
The nature of working with vulnerability and with other humans is life changing and a deep honor. It all begins with a relationship. Any person wanting to take this program will run into their own traumas, fears, and shame. Creating sacred space takes time and commitment. That is why we begin with ourselves.
Have Questions about our yoga teacher trainings ?